[ARENA] Human Emotion Project

Jose Drummond josedrummond gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 23 de Fevereiro de 2009 - 06:30:56 WET

    HUMAN EMOTION PROJECT

http://momente.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/hep_momente_aus.pdf

http://momente.wordpress.com/
http://momente.wordpress.com/2009/02/09/human-emotion-project-melbourne/

http://www.artreview.com.au/Pages/Show.aspx?sid=73d45286-9220-4d3a-...
http://www.artreview.com.au/news/

http://artipedia.org/artsnews/exhibitions/2009/02/07/human-emotion-project/
http://artabase.net/exhibition/1157-the-human-emotion-project-hep-international-launch-2009

GUILDFORD LANE GALLERY Melbourne Australia
24 February - 8 March 2009

ARTIST LIST

neil howe Australia     meg oakley Australia     glenn church UK     anders
weberg Sweden     cristina valenca limeira USA
bill millett UK     mads ljungdahl Denmark     alison williams RSA
debbie douez Spain     jose drummond Macau, Portugal
niclas hallberg Sweden     robertina sebjanič & nika autor Slovenia
tatjana de luxe Germany     wilfried agricola de cologne Germany
adamo macri Canada     michael chang Denmark     alicia felberbaum UK
alberto guerreiro Portugal     ulf kristiansen Norway
christy walsh USA     manfred marburger UK     dave swensen USA     daniel
chavez USA     masha yozefpolsky Israel
behjat omer Kurdistan, UK     hakan akcura Sweden     osvaldo cibils
Uruguay     mike hinc UK     tristan mory France
richard jochum USA     irina gabiani Luxembourg     simone stoll Germany
wilma kun Brazil     anna jaros Poland
anthony elliot UK     vienne chan Hong Kong,Canada     sue pam-grant RSA
michael ebert, axel ebert(Ebros) Germany
gaia bartolini Italy     nicole rademacher USA

Drawn together by the art that they share via the internet, artists with
disparate cultural and aesthetic identities approach the internal workings
that exist in all humans. Emotions are inherently difficult to explicate.
How does one describe fear? We know it when we feel it but how can we share,
through the paltry use of language, our experience of it? Moving images,
mostly embellished with sound, extend the expressive possibilities beyond
what can be accomplished through language or even static imagery. By
employing the largest palette of creative possibilities, film and video
artists from around the world strive to externalize those complex driving
forces that we all enjoy and endure and that bind us, as humanity, together
despite our differences.

alison williams