[ARENA] rhizome com jantar

JP V notimeto gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 14 de Julho de 2008 - 18:23:49 WEST

Alguém falou em jantar?

Rhizome.org receives support from our community, foundations,
corporations, and government agencies.
We would like to thank the following institutions for their support:

The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts
College Art Association
The David S. Howe Foundation
The Experimental Television Center
The Greenwall Foundation
The Jerome Foundation
The National Endowment for the Arts
The National Endowment for the Hunamities
The New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
The New York State Council on the Arts
Pernod
The Rockefeller Foundation
Tekserve
The Tin Man Fund
The Verizon Foundation

Community Campaign
We'd like to extend a sincere thanks to those who've given during our
2007 annual Campaign!

We'd like to extend a sincere thanks to those who made higher-level
membership contributions during our 2007 annual Campaign! Their names
are listed below, and additional names will be added as the Campaign
progresses.

Stolon ($500)

Jeffrey Cunard
David Ross

Bud ($300)

Steven Sacks

Shoot ($200)

Nicolas Iljine
Sarah Randolph
Tillmann Bronner

Seedling ($100)

Marketa Bankova
William Boling
Gloria Brush
Diane Cornell
Joseph DeLappe
Ward Eagan
Hasan Elahi
Robert Flick
Martin Irvine
Pierre N. LeBlanc
Laura Marks
Jonathan McCabe
Anne-Marie Morice
Frieder Nake
Roma Patel
Marcin Ramocki
Reinhard Storz
Marcia Tanner
Colleen Tully
Penelope Umbrico
Annette Weintraub
Timothy Whidden
Matthew Williamson
C.J. Yeh
Young-Hae Chang Heavy Industries

Sprout ($50)

Adley Adkin
Dr. Pat Barbanell
Don Barth
David Beard
J.D. Beltran
Kristin Bergaust
Simon Biggs
Jean Bridge
Giulia Carpinelli
Karen Casey
David Chien
Sean Clark
James Cockroft
Lauren Cornell
Melanie Crean
Lin Culbertson
Patricia Daggett
Regine Debatty
Claude Derby
Diane Dwyer
Eric Dymond
Ursula Endlicher
Ernesto Ferrari
Simon Fildes
Ian Fitman
David Fodel
Frens Frijns
Joy Garnett
Gabriella Giannachi
Doron Golan
Andrew Graydon
Rachel Greene
Reesa Greenberg
Ken Hambright
Kiri Hargie
Kirstin Hargie
Quinn Heraty
David Hopper
Henriette Huldisch
Ron Hutt
Lynn Hershman Leeson
Helen Idle
Katherine Jackson
Ellen Jantzen
Agathe Jarczyk
Brian Judy
Zohar Kfir
Brian Kimura
Rachel Viader Knowles
Robert Labossiere
Amber Ladd
Walter Langelaar
Tom Levin
Matt Locke

Matteo
Sherry Mayo
Katherine McPherson
Abinadi Meza
Amanda McDonald Crowley
Alex McDowell
Abinadi Meza
Livia MOnnet
Gianluca Mura
Laura Murlender
Tomoyasu Nakamura
Mark Napier
Mark NeuCollins
Huong Ngo
Joshua Noble
Ed Osborn
Patricia Page
Will Pappenheimer
Kris Paulsen
Jan Peacock
Arthur Pembleton
Soren Pold
Douglas Repetto
Sandy Ressler
Felicia Rice
Raoul Rickenberg
George Roland
Antonio Rollo
Gail Rubini
Michael Rush
Warren Sack
Joao Santos
William Seabrook
Wendy Seltzer
Mark Schlemmer
Hedva Shemesh
Lauren Siegel
Paul Slocum
Brett Stalbaum
Peter Stanick
Ilene Steglitz
Michael Szpakowski
Stichting TAG
Genevieve Tremblay
Mark Tribe
Sara Tucker
Rhys Turner
Crystal Wei
Gregory Wessner
Rachel Wetzler
Vagner Whitehead
Derek Woodgate
Liz Wuerffel

If you would like to support Rhizome.org, visit our support page.