[ARENA] Micol Hebron is looking for female/nonbinary/genderqueer/femme/trans video (and experimental film) artists

Evelin Stermitz es mur.at
Terça-Feira, 14 de Maio de 2019 - 19:19:55 WEST

Copied from Facebook Group:
Gallery Tally: calling for gender equity in the Art World
https://www.facebook.com/groups/514330251981431

We have already reached more than 300 names! I am eager to include
artists from around the world. Do you know video artists (female,
femme, nonbinary, genderqueer, trans) in countries other than the US?
Micol Hebron
May 6 at 8:05 PM

Can we name 2,020 female/nonbinary/genderqueer/femme/trans video (and
experimental film) artists by next year? I've started the list with a
little more than 100. Who would you add?

Please add to this google doc 2020 Video Artists:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PyRzMGcSdK_la_LPceMfLUjltGBwAOiUi1Dg4ixyTdc/edit?fbclid=IwAR0nvxMeZCoJ_gK6n3gO8-RhRP34w5Uq5OTNsnDAl081iTToWlrcPd0k9KQ#gid=0

Greetings, Evelin

--
Evelin Stermitz