[ARENA] DRAWING IN THE UNIVERSITY TODAY - International Conference on Drawing, Image and Research

i2ADS i2ads fba.up.pt
Sábado, 19 de Janeiro de 2013 - 15:47:09 WET

++++++++++++++++++++

DRAWING IN THE UNIVERSITY TODAY

Deadline extension: January 28, 2013

We are pleased to announce that DRAWING IN THE UNIVERSITY TODAY had a very large number of abstract submissions.

Responding to those who were interested in participating, but have missed the deadline, we decided to extend the deadline for abstract submission to the 28th of January, 2013.

We are proud to confirm, for now, the presence of Monika Weiss (polish-american artist) and Eduardo Souto Moura (Architect, winner of the Pritzker Prize in 2011) as Keynote Speakers.

More news on DRAWING IN THE UNIVERSITY TODAY will come out soon at www.i2ads.org/dut2013/

i2ADS - Instituto de Investigação em Arte, Design e Sociedade
	   Research Institute in Art, Design and Society
[Faculdade de Belas Artes da Universidade do Porto | School of Fine Arts - University of Porto]
[Avenida Rodrigues de Freitas - 265  |  4049-021 Porto Portugal]
[http://i2ads.fba.up.pt]
[i2ads  fba.up.pt]