[ARENA] INVITATION - The Mews Radio Program Series (1st Episode) Christoph Korn installation @ The Mews project space - 20th Sep. - 18-22pm

Manuela Sao Simao manuelasaosimao gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 20 de Setembro de 2012 - 00:37:32 WEST

            *The Mews* Radio Program Series
                     presents:

 *Christoph Korn* "I Speak This Text - version for two speakers"

This 1st episode of *The Mews* Radio Program Series will be shown as an
installation on the *20th September* between 18-22pm at *The Mews* project
space as part of the *ARTISTS BOOKS WEEKEND*, an open event celebrating
artists books, publications and multiples* *
(http://artistbooksweekend.wordpress.com/).

This Radio Piece was produced specifically for two radio platforms: the
Lisbon based *Radio Zero* and the London based radio *Resonance FM*.

The first radio transmission of the piece will be on *21st September*
from *Mobile
Radio Project* at the* 30th Bienal de São Paulo*, 9pm (London time - 5pm,
São Paulo time -http://mobile-radio.net/)

"I speak this text" - version for two speakers

Christoph Korn, 2012

female speaker: Manuela São Simão

male speaker: Jonathan Pugh

Duration: 21´

“I speak this text, version for two speakers” is based on
“I speak this text”  (for one speaker) by Christoph Korn 2009, produced by
Hessischer Rundfunk,

Editor: Manfred Hess

About Christoph Korn: http://www.christophkorn.de

"I speak this text, version for two speakers" was produced especially for
the first edition of The Mews Radio Program Series, curated by Manuela São
Simão.

Radio Broadcasts: Between 22nd and 25th September on Radio Zero (Lisbon)
and Resonance FM (London)

http://www.radiozero.pt

http://resonancefm.com - 104.4 FM

*The Mews* project space

Address:
15 c Osborn Street, London, E1, UK
Alley behind the Whitechapel art gallery
For a map click HERE <http://the-mews-contacts.blogspot.co.uk/>

Website: www.the-mews.org
E-mail:
mail (at) the-mews.org