[ARENA] Fw: Video call for works: Sound Vision

arena_mod arena_mod virose.pt
Sábado, 26 de Março de 2011 - 18:44:38 WET

 Video call for works: Sound Vision

http://halfnormal.com/endtimes/

Location:
Outpost
1665 Norman St
Ridgewood, New York 11385

Video submissions are requested for screening at the End Times Festival,
presented by Outpost and Silent Barn (Ridgewood NY) June
24-26 2011
The theme is "sound vision" - sound as integral component of the conceptual / thematic / technical material. Time lengths of 2-15min are preferred
Submissions are accepted in email* or DVD
*preferred is an email with a single link to a single online streaming
video - you may submit up to ONE link to ONE video, it must be online
when we try to link to it, Vimeo preferred
a mailing address will be given upon request, so act soon well before the deadline
Deadline May 1
Email links, and statements of intent to mail, to bob  halfnormal.com.
Please write this in the subject: End Times video submission [your name here]
Announcements will be made May 15. Physical copies will be due by June 1
to make sure it works on our gear.  Screenings will be June 25-26
around 6pm at Outpost.
general festival details:
End Times Festival June 24-26
presented by Silent Barn and Outpost
curated by Bob Bellerue
noise and experimental music 9pm at Silent Barn each night (30+ performers)
workshops / discussions / screenings 1-8pm at Outpost on Saturday and Sunday
http://halfnormal.com/endtimes/
http://www.facebook.com/silentbarn
http://www.outpostedit.org/

please repost