[ARENA] Call for application Circulation(s) 2012, a european festival dedicated to the young photography

herwig turk ht herwigturk.net
Terça-Feira, 14 de Junho de 2011 - 20:55:20 WEST

Call for application Circulation(s) 2012, a european festival dedicated to the young photography

Hello,

Fetart is pleased to announce the 2nd edition of Circulation(s), young European photography festival which takes place in Paris during one month.

Our festival will present a panorama of young european photographers.

Please find enclosed the application form for Circulation(s), Fetart's festival for the young European Photography.

Deadline for sending the application form: 30 september 2011

Download call for application

About us :

 Fetart is a French association (recognised as being of public benefit) that promotes up and coming photographers. We organise cultural events and exhibitions and aim to give young photographers their first chance to exhibit. Since the creation of Fetart in 2005, we have organised more than 30 exhibitions with over a hundred photographers. Fetart has become a launch pad for the careers of these young artists and has brought numerous talents into the spotlight giving them a foothold in the competitive art market.

 Thanks in advance to forward this information !

 More informations on www.festival-circulations.com

Best regards/Cordialement/Freundliche Grüsse,

L'équipe Fetart