[ARENA] Photographic Prints for Sale

miriam sampaio mjmsampaio hotmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 5 de Dezembro de 2011 - 10:34:21 WET

Dear all,
I am trying to raise money to help pay my rent for December, January and quite possibly February. I have won a scholarship from FCT to do a PhD at Goldsmiths at the University of London but unfortunately the money only comes through sometime in January. I am selling my photographic black and white prints printed on Fiber paper. They are 11.5 x 14 inches.
They are quite beautiful. Some were taken when I received a grant to investigate the Diaspora of the Portuguese Sephardic Jews that fled the inquisition to Bosnia. Others are from when I had access to the antiga sede da PIDE before it was converted into condos.
Private viewing is, of course, available.
Thank you!
Miriam