[ARENA] Fwd: COMPETITION ANNOUNCEMENT: videomakers & audiovisual researchers - International contest - VISIONS FROM THE FUTURE "Iridescent World" second edition 2010

Evelin Stermitz es mur.at
Segunda-Feira, 18 de Janeiro de 2010 - 17:19:26 WET

----- Forwarded message from visionidalfuturo at gmail.com -----
      Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:09:00 +0100
      From: "visioni dal futuro [video contest]" <visionidalfuturo at gmail.com>
   Subject: COMPETITION ANNOUNCEMENT: videomakers & audiovisual
researchers -  International contest - VISIONS FROM THE FUTURE
"Iridescent World" second  edition 2010
        To: "visioni dal futuro [video-contest]" <visionidalfuturo at gmail.com>

   *Dear All!*

Cronosfera Project and Sincronie are glad to announce

*Visions from the Future** *

international festival of sound visions

second edition

   *.:**IridescentWorlds:.*

*Torino May 28-29-30 2010*

*Cinema Massimo, Hiroshima Mon Amour*

*New competition announcement Video and Live media*

Visions from the Future 2010 calls all the videomakers and audiovisual
researchers to create, shaping image and sound, works that pass through us
to imagine IRIDESCENT WORLDS.

*For more info we invite you to visit our website:
www.cronosferafestival.com*
*Entry Form with the deadline: 04/23/2010 *

   *We kindly ask to spread the announcement all over the world and more! *

*We thank you for the attention and we apologize for cross posting. *

--
VISIONI DAL FUTURO festival
international contest of sound visions

www.cronosferafestival.com