[ARENA] Web Biennial 10 Open Call for net-art

Evelin Stermitz es mur.at
Quarta-Feira, 6 de Janeiro de 2010 - 13:07:24 WET

*#wb10 - anticensor- open call for net-art, web-art and sofware-art*

Istanbul Contemporary Art Museum (iS.CaM) presents Web Biennial 10.
In 2010 we will have 10 galleries exclusive for online art.
This year's theme is "anticensor". Artistic director is Genco Gülan.

We do accept online exclusive work. They need to be specifik to the
Internet. We do not show representative work like artist portfolios.
This year we will accept software art as well. First come first serve.

Please only send URLs. Format the title tag of your page as:

#wb10 - name of the artist - name of the project

and send your art as a URL to webbiennial at gmail.com
Please put this info also into the subject of your email.

Deadline for Gallery #01: February 1st 2010
Deadline for Gallery #02: March 1st 2010
Deadline for Gallery #03: April 1st 2010
Deadline for Gallery #04: May 1st 2010
Deadline for Gallery #05: June 1st 2010
Deadline for Gallery #06: July 1st 2010
break
Deadline for Gallery #07: September 1st 2010
Deadline for Gallery #08: October 1st 2010
Deadline for Gallery #09: November 1st 2010
Deadline for Gallery #10: December 1st 2010

We are an independent organization and we are not related with Istanbul
2010.

--
Genco Gulan, iS.CaM. 90 212 243 9991
Buyuk Hendek Caddesi 21/2 Kuledibi Beyoglu Istanbul TR.