[ARENA] FW: Call for Artists: International Video Art Limousine Festival . London 2010

arena_mod arena_mod virose.pt
Sábado, 6 de Fevereiro de 2010 - 16:45:06 WET

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:37:45 +0100 (CET)
From: Luca Curci <lucacurci  lucacurci.com>
Subject: < [International ArtExpo] Call for Artists: International
Video Art Limousine Festival . London 2010
To: International Art Expo <artexpo  domeus.it>

       LIQUID CITIES
       International Video Art Limousine Festival . London, April 2010

       Deadline for applications: March 18, 2010

       email: lucacurci  lucacurci.com
       web: www.lucacurci.com/artexpo

       International ArtExpo is selecting all interesting video/
short.films to include in the next 2010 Exhibition:

       LIQUID CITIES - International Video Art Limousine Festival -
London, April 2010.

       Luca Curci and International ArtExpo are proud to present the
presented in a very experimental art space, a limousine. In the
middle of April 2010 a limousine, 24 exclusive seats, will perform in
the center of London for 2 hours and passengers will be transported
by video art.

       Entry only by pre-booking.
       For journey details and further information, please contact:
lucacurci  lucacurci.com

       Participation open to: professional artists, architects and
designers, filmmakers, associate groups and studios. The number of
works you can participate with is unlimited. All works must be on DVD
(PAL or NTSC), no matter what the original source medium. Max lenght
5 minutes. If you are interested, fill the form below:

       Name/Surname: ...
       City/Country: ...
       Film title: ...
       Running time: ...
       Brief film synopsis: ...

       and send your video submissions - with a cv/biography,
videography to:

       Luca Curci Architects
       via Casamassima, 75
       70010 - Capurso (Bari) - Italy

       email: lucacurci  lucacurci.com
       web: www.lucacurci.com/artexpo

       International ArtExpo is a not for profit organization that
provides a significant forum for cultural dialogue between all
artists from different cultures and countries. We depend on the
support of you. ArtExpo is grateful to all of the institutions,
corporations, and individuals who support our efforts. We work with a
number of national and international galleries as well as publishers,
museums, curators and writers from all over the world. We help
artists through solo and group exhibitions, gallery representation,
magazine reviews and advertisements, press releases, internet
promotion, as well as various curatorial projects.