[ARENA] Projecto: $$$ / BEATRIZ ALBUQUERQUE / 13h / 20 Set. / 6th Annual Conflux Festival, New York

José Baptista jose.baptista novabase.pt
Terça-Feira, 15 de Setembro de 2009 - 19:55:00 WEST

$$$ by BEATRIZ ALBUQUERQUE, 1PM, 20 Sept. @ 6th Annual Conflux Festival, NYU

$$$ Project Description: Money can bring desires, stability but at the same time when we work too much - time has faded from our lives. The time for built a family, friends and memories will not exist any more. Beatriz Albuquerque offer printed money, a created currency that possesses a score to follow by the active public. http://www.beatrizalbuquerque.web.pt/2009$$$Conflux.html

ConfluxCity projects, the art and technology festival for the creative exploration of urban public space, takes place September 17-20, 2009.
http://confluxfestival.org/2009/events/conflux-city/

Events kick off with a Public Space Potluck on Thursday September 17th, co-hosted by the Design Trust for Public Space.

The festival will be headquartered at the Barney Building in Manhattan with our partner and host, NYU Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development.