[ARENA] [Crónica] MAIL 092: 03.09.2009: NEW RELEASE: DURÁN VÁZQUEZ'S "HOME, SWEET HOME"

Pedro Tudela tudela.pedro gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 3 de Setembro de 2009 - 00:13:02 WEST

NEW RELEASE: DURÁN VÁZQUEZ'S "HOME, SWEET HOME"

http://www.cronicaelectronica.org/?p=045

------------------------------

Crónica is very proud to present a new release of Durán Vázquez,
available as a free download in the Unlimited Release series.

All the pieces in “Home, Sweet Home” use soundscapes as compositional
resources that are able to testify a social, historical and
geographical context, to which is implicit an emotional and aesthetic
component. With electronic synthesis and manipulated recordings, Durán
Vázquez developed each composition from the fusion of truth and
fiction, employing a well-balanced number of elements that never fill
the entire gamut of frequencies but that always develop harmonics that
catch the ear of the listener.

All the tracks were composed and produced by Durán Vázquez between
April and May 2008 in Vigo, and mastered by Miguel Carvalhais in
August 2009. The cover photo is by Pedro Tudela.

You can download “Home, Sweet Home” as high-quality MP3 or Apple
Lossless files directly from Crónica and free of charge.

------------------------------

TRACKLIST:

01. Pictures From The Atlantic City of Vigo
02. Building
03. Cars
04. Alarm, Anxiety, Eagerness
05. Boat Dockage
06. Seagulls

http://www.cronicaelectronica.org/?p=045

Download for free as Apple Lossless (362.1MB)
http://download.cronicaelectronica.org/Cronica045-2009-AL.zip

Download for free as MP3 (109.9MB)
http://download.cronicaelectronica.org/Cronica045-2009-MP3.zip

------------------------------

DONATE TO CRÓNICA:

A lot of hard work is invested in these releases and in Crónica’s
operations. We do not believe in DRM and we certainly don’t want to
create any barriers between you and our releases, so, all of the
Unlimited Releases will be free to download, but if you can, please
consider to leave us a small donation for the benefit of both artists
and label. Don’t forget to leave us your address, so that we can send
you a thank you postcard in return.

For more information on Crónica's releases and events, go to http://www.cronicaelectronica.org

Subscribe the RSS feed at http://blog.cronicaelectronica.org/ to find
all the news from releases, performances or whatever else may be worth
of notice.

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.