[ARENA] Beyond No2: Values and Symptoms

Pedro Gadanho pedrogadanho gmail.com
Domingo, 15 de Novembro de 2009 - 17:06:07 WET

//////////////////////////

The second issue of Beyond, Short Stories on the Post-Contemporary is
soon hitting the bookshops.

Thursday 19th at 6pm, "Values and Symptoms" will have its premiére at
the Nai, within the International Architecture Biennale of Rotterdam
Open City Program.

The new volume features contributions by Douglas Coupland, Lieven de
Cauter, François Roche, Markus Miessen and many others.

More info here.

shrapnelcontemporary.wordpress.com

For some reason you are included on my mailing list. To unsubscribe
please reply to this mail with "unsubscribe" in the heading.
To ensure that my information reaches you, please add
pedrogadanho  gmail to your address book. Thank you.

Por algum motivo o seu endereço consta na minha mailing list. Para
anular subscrição pf responda com título: retirar.
Para garantir a recepção de informação por favor adicione
pedrogadanho  gmail à sua lista de contactos. Obrigado.