[ARENA] Erotikon, new Crónica release

miguel carvalhais miguel.carvalhais gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 13 de Julho de 2009 - 10:10:20 WEST

NEW RELEASE: THE BEAUTIFUL SCHIZOPHONIC'S "EROTIKON" CD

http://www.cronicaelectronica.org/?p=044

I dream of dead poets and supermodels, fancy software and scenic
drives, Paris or Los Angeles on a late night flight, maybe a PowerBook
in a Louis Vuitton bag with a picture of you on the seventeen inches
wide screen, I dream of glossy drones and dark eyeliners, long legs
and bright sounds, fake breasts and uptight asses, I feel like the
speed of your heart when you're so full of grace, I feel like the
light in your smile, the slip of the tongue, I float an inch from the
sky to the point of you, I'm out of my eyes with a ballad, washing
with kindly tears, I cherish the acoustics of your invisible caress, I
undress you in poetry, I read your body, soul of doll, I taste your
body of sound with the acoustic memory of love, your flesh in stereo,
drunken with loud cells on the rocks, resonance of an old soul with
metasynth delay, oh you're so cute when you loop my heart, you are a
beautiful loop in my heart, a phantom voice in high heels, you you so
you, baby blue eyes drinking champagne underwater, kissing my heart
shaped ears, you look beautiful when you dream, you are all the night
gave me in return, you whisper in sweetness the distant melody of the
stars, suggesting but truth to my divining, I'm just this superficial
guy though, plain and superficial, like your skin when you striptease
me, when you fuck me like a virgin, I’m a dirty romantic, too sexy for
myself, more a loner than a wolf, more a bleeder than a bruiser, night
cruiser with a faded touch of love, chasing in dreams the heart of it
all, in dreams, in dreams, like when we walk together, hand in hand,
like two strangers, and then your pony tail, pink pony, the ten
thousand ponies of your pyjama running every night after me, and then
the sound, the almighty sound, the greatest sound of all, the sound of
you kissing the snow with dark blue lips.

I dream you are a song. Love Forevermore.

------------------------------

TRACKLIST:

01 Furla
02 Aysha
03 Bambilány
04 Blumarine
05 Musgo
06 Nocturnosque
07 Aliénor d'Aquitaine
08 Alba
09 Orlík
10 Fornarina
11 Pollen

------------------------------

All tracks composed by Jorge Mantas, except track 6 by The Refractors
(J. Martinez) and track 9 by Sleeping Me and Jorge Mantas. Special
guests: Christina Vantzou (voice on 2, 3 & 4, rhodes on 2), Yui
Onodera (piano on 8), Sleeping Me (guitar on 9), The Refractors (piano
on 6). Track 8 contains a sample of a 1860 recording of Au Clair de la
Lune, possibly the first recording ever of a human voice.

Designed by P. Tudela and M. Carvalhais. Postcards courtesy of Paulo
Silva. Mastered by M. Carvalhais.

------------------------------

http://www.cronicaelectronica.org/?p=044

The CD is now available directly from Crónica, through Boomkat or Zero
Inch.

------------------------------

For more information on Crónica's releases and events, go to http://www.cronicaelectronica.org

Subscribe the RSS feed at http://blog.cronicaelectronica.org/ to find
all the news from releases, performances or whatever else may be worth
of notice.

/*

miguel
carvalhais.org