[ARENA] Prix Ars Electronica 2009 - Call for Entries

communities prixars.aec.at communities prixars.aec.at
Sexta-Feira, 16 de Janeiro de 2009 - 21:06:06 WET

Dear Friend and Participant of Prix Ars Electronica,

The 23rd Prix Ars Electronica - International Competition for
CyberArts is open for entries now!

We kindly invite you to submit your latest projects! If you know any
further interesting works we'll be happy to get your recommendation!

Prix Ars Electronica 2009
Online Submission Deadline: March 6, 2009
Contact: info  prixars.aec.at
Total Prize Money: € 122.500,-
Categories: Computer Animation / Film / VFX; Digital Musics;
Interactive Art; Hybrid Art; Digital Communities; [the next idea]
Grant; Media.Art.Research Award; u19 - freestyle computing

More details about all categories and online submission are available
only online at: <http://prixars.aec.at>

DIGITAL COMMUNITIES
The Digital Communities category is open to political, social and
cultural projects, initiatives, groups and scenes from all over the
world that display contentious commitment in coming up with smart,
successful ways of deploying digital technologies to solve social
problems. Particular emphasis is placed on a project’s degree of
community innovation, its sustainability and its use of technology in
a way that makes good sense and is attuned to the needs of the people
meant to benefit from it. Digital Communities projects should make it
easier for people to access technology, networks and the Digital
Commons. We explicitely encourage community-related net.art projects
to submit.

Please feel free to forward this to all interesting/ed parties.

With best regards,
Bianca Petscher on the behalf of the Prix Ars Electronica 2009 Team

Bianca Petscher
Producer Prix Ars Electronica
Ars Electronica Linz GmbH
Hauptstraße 2-4