[ARENA] "Hope Song in http://handlewithlove-project.blogspot.com" at Soundart Radio Festival

Manuela São Simão manuelasaosimao gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 4 de Fevereiro de 2009 - 14:34:55 WET

Hope Song will be tuned on* *frequency* **102.5fm* Arts-based radio for
South Devon UK
and *streamed twice* at:

*http://www.soundartradio.org.uk*

*1- Wednesday 4th February:  5:40 - 6:00 p.m.
2- Saturday 7th February:  6:00 - 6:20 p.m. *(same time as Portugal)

"Hope Song is a Radio Piece to be completed in the web,
by interacting with virtual sound boxes, we created for this purpose.
In case you are listening to Soundart Radio in the web,
please open another window and go to the following blog, to interact
 and complete our song:

*http://handlewithlove-project.blogspot.com*

Inside the blog, bellow, you will find some virtual sound boxes.
You can activate each one of them and play it over and over again,
anytime you want, during this sound piece.

Here, in these sound boxes, you will find our voices and sounds, that
representsome of our actions.
We invite you to take part in our manifest, by taking our voices and
gestures
as yours, helping us to complete our song.
If you are not listening to this piece in the web and you have no access to
the internet, you may feel a little bit distant and isolated. This is a
space you
can not reach. You are not connected to this virtual community and your
 world is incomplete."

Manuela São Simão and Joana Mateus

Hope Song vai ser transmitida *duas vezes* em *102.5fm* Rádioarte de South
Devon UK
e em *streaming *através da página web:

*http://www.soundartradio.org.uk*

*1- Quarta-feira dia 4 de Fevereiro:  17h40 - 18h00
2- Sábado dia 7 de Fevereiro:  18h00 - 18h20

**______________________________________________________________________

*
"Hope Song é uma peça sonora para ser completada na web,através da
interacção de caixas de som virtuais que criámos para o efeito.
Se está a ouvir Soundart Radio na web, abra por favor, noutra janela o blog:

*http://handlewithlove-project.blogspot.com*

No blog, em baixo, irá encontrar algumas caixas de som virtuais.
Pode activar cada uma delas, as vezes que quiser, em qualquer momento
da nossa peça sonora"

Manuela São Simão e Joana Mateus

HANDLE WITH LOVE PROJECT
 handlewithlove.project  gmail.com