[ARENA] Digital Storytelling

Ana Boa-Ventura anaventura mail.utexas.edu
Terça-Feira, 8 de Dezembro de 2009 - 15:42:33 WET

Hello,

To the members of Arena with practice, research or just interest for
Digital Story Telling, I am co-hosting this week a forum on the topic
for the Digital Humanities community "Hastac" (Humanities, Arts,
Science & Technology Advanced Collaboratory). You can read it here
http://www.hastac.org/forums/hastac-scholars-discussions/digital-storytelling

You can also access the guest speakers' videos* at
http://seesmic.tv/hastacscholars
and post video replies (in a word: vlog:)) by registering (free) w/
seesmic and hitting the reply button on the speaker to which video you
want to react to.

The guest speakers are:
Joe Lambert (Director and co-founder of the center for Digital
Storytelling, Berkeley
Mariana Kz, (Museum of the Person, Brazil)
Biagio Arobba (Rosebud, a Sioux tribal landbase)

Registering with the Hastac site is not a direct process (apparently
they has recent spam problems) so if any of you has a contribute to
the thread, please email me at anaventura  mail.utexas.edu so I can
send your email address along, and it can be recognized as you login.

Thank you,
Ana Boa-ventura
Hastac scholar