[ARENA] Call for radio artworks

Ricardo Reis rreis aero.ist.utl.pt
Sexta-Feira, 28 de Novembro de 2008 - 15:32:54 WET

From: "Lucinda Guy (2003)" <l.guy  DARTINGTON.AC.UK>
To: RADIO-STUDIES  JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:10:41 -0000
Subject: [RADIO-STUDIES] Call for radio artworks

First Spark: a Radio Festival
31st January ? 8th February 2009
Soundart Radio will be celebrating transferring to our community radio licence,
creating a permanent
arts station for South Devon.
Artists are invited to respond to the theme of ?First Spark? as the festival
will coincide with the
ancient festival of Imbolc or Candlemas, when we note the very earliest signs
of Spring.  The spark
could be light, fire, transmission, inspiration, electricity... The work could
be a radio drama, sonic
artwork, poem, sound installation, discussion, live performance...
We are interested in ideas suitable for broadcast, of any length from a brief
moment up to 24 hours,
both live events and pre recorded works.

Contact Lucinda at soundartradio  dartington.ac.uk before the end of December.

  Ricardo Reis

  Non Serviam

  Instigador - Cultural - Instigator

  Rádio Zero :: dilatação auditiva, expansão mental
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  Radio Zero is a founding member of Radia http://www.radia.fm