[ARENA] 2 eventos paralelos à manifesta 7

ines moreira inexmoreira gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 16 de Julho de 2008 - 23:27:47 WEST

àqueles que vão à manifesta 7, dois eventos paralelos a não perder

1 - Gdansk Breakfast

2 - Summer Drafts

Manifesta 7  Gdansk Breakfast at Franzensfeste/Fortezza, South Tyrol

Dear Friends

The *Wyspa Institute of Art* in collaboration with the Adam Mickiewicz
Institute in Warsaw, Istituto Polacco di Roma and the Municipality of Gdansk
seeks the pleasure of your company at a breakfast on the occasion of the
preview in Manifesta 7 Franzensfeste/Fortezza in South Tyrol.
Do not miss the opportunity to *support the candidacy of the City Gdansk to
host Manifesta 8*, in 2010 at its legendary Shipyard
DAY: JULY 18, TIME: 9.45 – 11.30 AM
PLACE: FORTRESS/FESTUNG/FORTEZZA, EISACKTAL/VALLE ISARCO, I-39045
FRANZENSFESTE/FORTEZZA

Best regards,
Aneta Szylak

SUMMER DRAFTS *20.07. – 09.08.2008
*Lungomare Gallery, Bolzano-Bozen

*LABORATORI,  INCONTRI, EVENTI
WORKSHOPS, DISKUSSIONEN, EVENTS
WORKSHOPS, ENCOUNTERS, EVENTS   **
*

*www.summerdrafts.wordpress.com > summerdrafts  lungomare.org*
**

*Summer Drafts is a Parallel Event of Manifesta 7*

*
**Amy Plant, Committee for Radical Diplomacy, Hiwa K, UNWETTER
**
**guests
**Alessio Antoniolli, Franco La Cecla

**with the collaboration of
**Donne Nissà, Fondazione Langer, Giant-Bi,
Latinoamerica y su gente, Mosaik, Porte Aperte, Volontarius

**organized by
**Paolo Plotegher with Lungomare
*
Summer Drafts *is a series of workshops and events guided by international
artists and theorists that, in collaboration with intercultural associations
of Bolzano, develop organizational and participative formats. Common thread
of the meetings is the constitution of informal spaces of aggregation: using
a creative approach developed through non-representational art
practices, *Summer
Drafts *experiments forms of sociality which operates transversally to the
different cultural identities of a specific territory.
*
*to enrol for the workshops /
+39 0471 053636 / summerdrafts  lungomare.org**

*

20.07.2008 – h 11.00
*INCONTRO  DISKUSSION  ENCOUNTER*
*FRANCO LA CECLA **( Lungomare Gallery )
*
20.07.2008 – h 14.00
*EVENTO  EVENT  EVENT*
*UNWETTER & Alessio Antoniolli
discursive picnic **( Prati del Talvera / Talferwiese )
*
21.07.2008
*LABORATORIO  WORKSHOP  WORKSHOP*
*FRANCO LA CECLA
*per operatori sociali e mediatori culturali */ *für Sozialarbeiter und
interkulturelle Mediatoren */ *for intercultural social workers

24.07.2008 – h 19.30
*INCONTRO  DISKUSSION  ENCOUNTER*
*AMY PLANT **( Lungomare Gallery )
*
26.07.2008
*LABORATORIO  WORKSHOP  WORKSHOP*
*AMY PLANT Informal Learning*

Informal learning is learning related to everybody's everyday life, it is
knowledge which has not been codified, and to access that knowledge you have
to find who can share it with you: knowledge is worthless if you keep it to
yourself. Working with the group Giant-Bi as a starting point, we will set
off on a journey to find "informal learning" taking place between
individuals and groups in Bolzano.

31.07.2008 – h 19.30
*INCONTRO  DISKUSSION  ENCOUNTER*
*COMMITTEE FOR RADICAL DIPLOMACY **( Lungomare Gallery )
*
02.08.2008
*LABORATORIO WORKSHOP WORKSHOP
COMMITTEE FOR RADICAL DIPLOMACY
Ci mancherebbe altro! Fehlt dir etwas? On missing, losing and getting rid of
something?
*
Did you ever lose something that you never found back? Or conversely, are
you desperate to get rid of something? The Committee for Radical Diplomacy,
in collaboration with Donne Nissà, will establish a transversal lost/found
agency over three weeks in Bolzano, working with various games and
methodologies that allow us to address what we miss, lost, found or want to
get rid of; how can we support, find and re-search our desires, hopes and
ideas within collective processes?

09.08.2008 – h 19.30
*EVENTO EVENT EVENT*
*HIWA K
Cooking with Mama **( Lungomare Gallery )
*
04.09.2008 – h 18.00
*INCONTRO DISKUSSION ENCOUNTER **( ex Alumix )
*I risultati di Summer Drafts verranno presentati nel contesto di Tabula
Rasa nella sede di Manifesta 7 a Bolzano. */ *Die Resultate von Summer Drafs
werden im Rahmen des Projektes Tabula Rasa im Manifesta 7 Sitz in Bozen
diskutiert. */ *The results of Summer Drafts will be presented as part of
Tabula Rasa, in the venue of Manifesta 7 in Bolzano.
*_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
*
LUNGOMARE GALLERY
VIA RAFENSTEIN 12    39100 BOLZANO - BOZEN    ITALY
*T +39 0471 053636    WWW.LUNGOMARE.ORG <http://www.lungomare.org/>
INFO  LUNGOMARE.ORG
*OPENING HOURS    MO - FR    14:00 - 19:00

--
inês moreira
[ rua do lidador 149, 1º andar

[+351] 93 475 80 04