[ARENA] 4 open calls para o ano de 2009

ines moreira inexmoreira gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 16 de Julho de 2008 - 23:15:28 WEST

4 Open calls para 2009

From: Katie Roche <K.A.Roche  leeds.ac.uk>

Dear colleagues
Please find below the URL to the webpage listing the call for papers for
the *April 2009 conference on 'Britain and the Muslim World: Historical
Perspectives*.'  We are aiming to bring together writers, established
scholars, younger researchers, public intellectuals and members of the
media to discuss the historical impact of cross-cultural encounters between
the Muslim World and Britain.

https://owa.ex.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.sall.ex.ac.uk/con
ferences/britain-and-the-muslim-world.html<https://owa.ex.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.sall.ex.ac.uk/conferences/britain-and-the-muslim-world.html>