[ARENA] Become a Reviewer for Furtherfield.org

marc garrett mig.vir gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 15 de Julho de 2008 - 13:09:11 WEST

Become a Reviewer for Furtherfield.org
++++++++++++++++++++++++

www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield receives regular submissions inviting us to feature and
review artworks and projects from artists and artist groups from all
over the world. We have an excellent team of reviewers working with
us. Yet, because we are receiving more innovative and high quality
artworks for review than we ever have before, it is not easy keeping
up with the workload. So, we need more reviewers.

We are interested in writers who understand and know about (new)
media art, net art, software art, social networks, live networked
art, live Internet tv, opensource, tactical media, art blogs, net
films, media art connected- self institutions, psychogeography,
hacktivism, video game culture, activist games, as well as
publictions/books, events, projects, exhibitions online and in
physical space, and related conferences. And like us, are
passionately and critically engaged in investigating the constant
shifts and reinvention of the creative, digitally related vista as we
know it.

We welcome contributions from all kinds of writers - and are always
interested bi-lingual reviewers who are able to introduce/translate
work created by artists in non-English-speaking cultures. We also
want reviewers who are writing about 'media art and ecology' and the
contemporary ideas and work coming out of this emergent genre.

If you are interested in becoming a reviewer at Furtherfield and wish
to know more and how to join the crew, please contact marc garrett -
marc.garrett  furtherfield.org

Note: Please do not apply unless you are sure that you are definitely
interested.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|>

Other projects related to Furtherfield:

Reviews on Furtherfield:
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Communities online:

http://blog.furtherfield.org
http://www.netbehaviour.org
http://blog.visitorsstudio.org

Exploration in Sound:
http://www.furthernoise.org

Furtherfield's Gallery space in London:
http://www.http.uk.net - HTTP Gallery

Video Games, Art/Culture:
http://www.http.uk.net/zerogamer
http://blog.game-play.org.uk

Collaborations:
http://www.nodel.org (with many others)
http://www.netbehaviour.org/DIWO.htm
http://www.furtherfield.org/dissensionconvention/

Collaborative Online, Real-time Platform:
http://www.visitorsstudio.org